Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,651 Posts

This is the area that I'm talking about. The arc needs to be continued somehow, even if its a subtle thing. To just stop it abruptly like it seems to be in the original picture is a mistake IMO.

But that's just me.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Feb 17 2005, 02:04 PM
The arc needs to be continued somehow, even if its a subtle thing. The just stop it abruptly like it seems to be in the original picture is a mistake IMO.
It's not just you -- I agree completely. Fix that, get rid of the hole as mori said, paint it, and show us a color picture, and it could be nice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1) This is an in development prototype
2 The hole will be eliminated when we are finished.
3) We cannot paint a bumper until we finilize the design
4) The wheel well is all stock bumper only the lip is changed.
5) Final body work is not complete as we are still working onthe styling

Anything you guys dont like about the design itself or would like to see added into the design?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i like this one a lot, craig. you do nice work. cant wait to see it finished.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I like it. It's subtle, but not invisible. I think I would rather have seen the color/unmatched picture so the shadows make sense.

If I have to criticize, I would say that having the bottom flare out to the sides is my only complaint. The car 'wraps' itself at the bottom and the flare at the bottom doesnt quite do it for me.

I would like to add that I appreciate that you're asking for input and taking the input back to the design of your product. This is a hard group to sell on a bodykit, but I think tuning it correctly, you'll have a few sold here.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I love it but it feels like tehre is something missing. I dont like the big empty space under teh head lights, but the idae is awsome i'd say. i like the bottom it looks simple and clean, thats what i'm looking for.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.