Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

· Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday, March 20th who wants to come up here for a meet? If i'm going to get Capital Scion to provide us some refreshments or any other kind of sponsorship I need to nail down this date. So, let me know if you can/want to come. I'd love to get as many people here as I can from the SouthEast. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Edit: March 20th!

· Registered
4,643 Posts
Mkay. Count me in.

I can probably get my Matrix buddy from Knoxville to show, too.

· Registered
72 Posts
You can count me in. Maybe we can get some kind of foundation set up for a Southeast Scion Club?

· Registered
16 Posts
bad news i wont be able to come..i tried to get that day off from work i have off monday and tuesday but i am still trying to get it. as of right now its a no but i will find out for sure by thursday...i will be at the may 1st show in memphis though...i am real sorry i am trying to get that day off...wish me luck

· Registered
72 Posts
Just tell them you have some family problems and have to leave town, just dont tell'em it's your Scion family....Lol

· Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by 1sikTC@Feb 28 2005, 10:31 PM
Just tell them you have some family problems and have to leave town, just dont tell'em it's your Scion family....Lol
YEAH!

· Registered
4,643 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken@Feb 28 2005, 05:25 PM
Sunday, March 19th who wants to come up here for a meet?
Hmm. March 19th is Saturday...

· Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sunday, March 20th at Hamilton Place Mall at Noon. I figure we'll hang out for a bit grab some lunch at one of the restaurants and then its up in the air.

See the topic over on ScionLife about it. Please tell anyone you may know to come join us. All Scions.

· Registered
72 Posts
Put me on the list. I'll need conformation on date, time and location? What exit # off 75 south?

Thanks

· Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Exit #4A off of I-75N and exit 5 (Shallowford Road) off I-75S. Its marked for Hamilton Place mall. We are going to meet in the parking lot area behind the Sears Auto Center at Noon.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.