Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, 3 weeks into my stay in charlotte and I still haven't found a toyota place to take my tC, too. Granted, I haven't been looking all that hard. I'm 400, soon to be 500 or 600 miles over due for an oil change and I have a few other things I gotta do at a service location (A/C's acting up, gas pumping issue people have had, and i gotta get touch up paint...people really need to learn to park down here!!). Since I'm living on campus at UNC-C, I'm trying to stay as close as possible to that area. My current understanding is that I'll have to go out to/towards mooresville? Corrections on that one? If so, where is it?

Oh yeah, we charlotte people still gotta get together sometime! I saw a flint mica tC on campus and left a note on his windshield, but it rained and I think it might of smudged...

·
Registered
335 Posts
I bought my car at Toyota Scion of Concord. It's not too far from UNCC. It's right past Lowe's Motor Speedway towards Concord on the right near a Super Wal-mart. Then after that I think the next closest Toyota place would probably be Lake Norman Toyota on exit 23 of of 77. The service department in Concord is pretty good. I haven't taken my car there yet to get my oil change (even though I need to) but my family buys all their cars there and have taken other cars in for repairs with no problems.

·
Registered
335 Posts
They should honor the oil changes because when I bought my car my dealers told me about the first three free changes. You can always call the service department to be sure they will honor them, 704-788-2161.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
The three free oil changes are something that's included by Scion (corporate), so I'm not sure how a dealer could legitimately refuse to honor it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts