Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you haven't heard yet, TRD parts are now going to be stocked at the different warehouses around the country, which is good news for the consumer. The parts will eventually get to us faster when the transition is done and in the meantime the TRD parts will come out of the Ontario, CA Warehouse and there shouldn't be any real delays.

We have bumped our stock quite a bit to avoid delays in the next couple of weeks so we should be fine. The part numbers are going to change somewhat too, but they will be recognizable to those who know them. Toyota has a different numbering system than TRD, hence the need for the changes.

The TRD help desk and the developement people will still be in place in CA and will continue doing whatever it is that they do. Just kidding guys. lol Later

Ken

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
They should spend less time reorganizing and more time working on the SC...

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Lousy California.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Originally posted by Frunobulax@Mar 24 2005, 05:35 PM
Can't you Californians secede from the Union so we can get on with our lives and superchargers?
What would the rest of the country do without our money?

-$1.4 Trillion Gross State Product
- Fifth largest economy in the world
- Largest state economy in the U.S.
- State's economy is 13% of GDP

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
And what percentage of the nation's tree-hugging hippies, unemployed "actors," and self-important idiots does California contribute? Try again.

Edit: Oh, I forgot about cheating baseball players.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
^^^ The state government talking more of my money away to allocate it to people who don't work is supposed to be a positive?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Mar 24 2005, 07:52 PM
And what percentage of the nation's tree-hugging hippies, unemployed "actors," and self-important idiots does California contribute? Try again.

Edit: Oh, I forgot about cheating baseball players.
whoa whoa whoa.... You're just talking about southern california.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Marty, I wasn't mentioning the money spent on the homeless because I agree with it but I did have to add some humour to my comment and I remember when Atlanta bussed out the homeless for the '96 Olympics.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken@Mar 25 2005, 11:15 AM
Marty, I wasn't mentioning the money spent on the homeless because I agree with it but I did have to add some humour to my comment and I remember when Atlanta bussed out the homeless for the '96 Olympics.
Oh. I was actually wondering what you were referring to...hehe. I kinda figured that if we were busing out our homeless folks, I would've heard.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.