Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE forgive me if this has been discussed elsewhere but i searched for reset ecu, reset cel, cel reset the word reset and jsut couldnt find it. After i did Dr. Isotopes GFI, (which rocks BTW) my check engine light is on.
What gives. 2 pieces of info in case it matters, i had to unplug the mass airflow sensor, (i think thats what tha it infront of the airbox) and i did remove the carbon filter. With that said, can anyone tell me how to clear the CEL? if this is a repost, flame on and show me the linkage!

· Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
never mind. Removed the EFI fuse under the hood for about 45 seconds. CEL Gone. I admit i am not good at using the search function. FOund the info on another forum.

· Registered
5,132 Posts
Originally posted by C!ph3r@Oct 25 2005, 07:45 PM
never mind. Removed the EFI fuse under the hood for about 45 seconds. CEL Gone. I admit i am not good at using the search function. FOund the info on another forum.
Phew! I was beginning to get concerned for a moment there!

-Ed

· Registered
493 Posts
The EFI has a seprate ECU?

· Registered
5,861 Posts
What is the carbon filter? and what is the resonator box? I am confused now. If ther is a carbon filter..uh what does it do? Filter carbon?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.