Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I DIDN'T NOTICE TILL THE DAY AFTER I PICKED UP MY TC AT THE DEALER THAT IT DIDN;T COME WITH A OWNERS MANUAL FOR THE PIONEER 6 CD CHANGER AM/FM.
I CALLED THE DEALER AND HE SAID IT DIDN;T COME WITH A MANUAL. THEN HE SAID DIDN'T THE SALESMAN SHOW ME HOW TO USE THE RADIO..I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO THIS IDIOT. HE THEN WENT TO TELL ME HE HAS BOUGHT CAR RADIOS WITH NO OWNERS MANUALS..YOU SEE WHAT I'M DEALING WITH. I ASKED HIM IF HE COULD GET ME THE MODEL # ETC. SO I COULD LOCATE A MANUAL BY MYSELF. HAVEN'T HEARD BACK FROM HIM. IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME WITH MODEL INFO OR WERE TO GET AN OWNERS MANUAL THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
I looked for a PDF version of it, but no luck so far... The links on Pioneer's web site are messed up & when I eventually got it to work, it appears that you have to register to view them... Anyhow, here's a phone number for you to try: (800) 421-1404

I've heard of others getting the manual, and others who didn't, but they were able to get it directly from Pioneer...

·
Registered
70 Posts
they do come with manuals, but i never read them anyway!

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
out of respect to etiquette, please don't use all caps. i understand you're frustrated but it is rude as it is shouting in the online world. this may just bother me but...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts