Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,780 Posts
The Opel Speedster Turbo looks okay, but that's about it. The rest are ugly, IMHO. I think we're lucky we don't get to have those cars over here, although some are starting to look like that.

·
Registered
107 Posts
damn that honda life is fugly!!!makes me ashamed to say that i like honda.oh yeah and the element is hideous as well

·
Registered
48 Posts
why are they designing box type cars like the xb,element,cube etc.?
with fuel efficiency being a major factor, why the aerodynamics of a brick? just doesnt make much sense to me, but im a bit slow so..

·
Registered
185 Posts
i don't dig any of those cars. the toyota century has an older look to it and $90,000 wow i wouldn't mind checking that out, vibrating rear seats, v12, ceiling mounted a/v, don't like the mirrors though, looks like an insect. the century and the jaguar are the only normal looking cars there. the speedster's alright too.

·
Registered
107 Posts
yeah the speedsters okay....looks like something the red power ranger would drive but still.(um........not like i used to watch that or anything)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I like the cube, speedster, Jaguar x-type. The Ford Streetka is ok(eventhough I hate fords,with a passion!!!!!!!) The features of the Toyota Will Cypha are kinda cool. You can make phone calls,receive e-mail(which are read aloud), and download video games. The rest of the cars are absolutely horrible.

·
Registered
243 Posts
that ford streetka looks pretty sweet i dont mind that its so slow, the car makers need to discover that styling really sells cars, just look at the chrysler 300 or a hummer h2-the 300 has some practicality, but the hummer has almost no purpose for the average person aside from looking cool. it is nice when a car looks cool, even if it is a wimp.

does anyone know what the limitations are for sports cars? what is "street legal" in america? thx (concerning the opel sports car)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Originally posted by WolfPackVic@Aug 26 2005, 07:42 AM
i don't dig any of those cars. the toyota century has an older look to it and $90,000 wow i wouldn't mind checking that out, vibrating rear seats, v12, ceiling mounted a/v, don't like the mirrors though, looks like an insect. ...
don't get mistaken for a Yakuza yo

haha, i agree about the mirrors tho. they do look like insect eyes ... uh oh, i hope Lucy Lui didn't see what i posted
, she might slice my head off (~Kill Bill)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.