Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched and couldnt find this...

Just want to see everyones cardomain page.

Here is mine, Please vote for me. I only have 2 stars for overall. Is it really that bad of a car I have?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2199391/1

·
Registered
4,964 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I didnt. I typed in cardomain into the search and it returned a ton of pages. I wasnt about to look through every single one. Plus cardomain pictures of a tC doesnt seem very off topic.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I checked out your car domain site. Looks pretty good.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Izn Trbl, how much have you spent in modifications? Car looks good!

·
Registered
895 Posts
If you enjoy your car, then the money is worth it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Deffinetly a nice setup you have. And thanks all for the kind words on mine.

It amazing how the dollar figures add up quickly. I have around 7 grand into mine as well, but i dont have much show yet. The body kit will come soon.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice car. Nothing wrong with taking alot of pictures.

·
Registered
895 Posts
x Dying For Your Love x, looks good. Are you planning on doing any mods?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Originally posted by filmnews@Jan 14 2006, 12:12 PM
x Dying For Your Love x, looks good. Are you planning on doing any mods?
Yeah, I want to get some mods, but i am short on cash from xmas and other events that happened. But hopefully as soon as i start getting in some money that i can save, i'm gunna splurge on my baby. She deserves it...she's waited long enough lol.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I left a message in yours IZN

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by Izn Trbl+Jan 15 2006, 06:29 PM-->QUOTE (Izn Trbl @ Jan 15 2006, 06:29 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-EddNog
@Jan 15 2006, 10:41 AM
Oh great now we're just going to forget about my thread...
tell me about it. i had put a message in every persons guest book who had listed their site, and all i received was ONE message. and thank you for doing so too.
[/b]
That's not what I'm talking about; I'm talking about the thread in this thread that Krdshrk linked to; that's where we're collecting CarDomain links, not this one. I started that one a while ago and I don't understand how people fail to find it in a search. We're trying to keep them all in one thread for a reason.

-Ed

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.