Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i remember seeing a carbon fiber lip spoiler somewhere.. anyone seen this and if so how much is it?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah that's it, what do you all think of it?

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Why is it when a car has no paint and is in a bunch of colors we laugh at but when somebody puts CF on their car in a different color people think it is cool? Booo to CF.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dunno, I have a Flint Mica so there isn't too much of a color difference. I can see why people would get a CF hood, and personally I think the lip would look good if you had the hood and the pillar appliques too, I dunno

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'm not feelin that lip at all. I think it looks ugly. I love carbon fiber and everything but not loving that

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmm i dunno, i think i'll have to see it in person

·
Registered
402 Posts
Think I'd have to see it in person. Why tho do they not have pictures looking at it directly from the back of the car?

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
And fail catastrophically with no warning. There's a reason they don't use them in F1.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Freddie Spencer did this at Kyalami in South Africa in '82. The wheel on his F1 bike collapsed because it shattered. Pretty ugly scene on a 180 mph straight.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Freddie Spencer did this at Kyalami in South Africa in '82. The wheel on his F1 bike collapsed because it shattered. Pretty ugly scene on a 180 mph straight.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i like carbon fiber in the right application. i dont believe this is the right application. boo. hiss.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.