Discussion Starter #1
CF Pieces

Before

After

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i didnt post instruction because it comes with them and its VERY easy. They go on very much like a decal.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am sure it would depending on how long its on there for. It seems to be the same foam adhisive that is on the rear tC badge.

·
Registered
181 Posts
nice nice.. now we need a full-body shot with the B-pillars on.. so back up some
and retake those shots

c'mon now.. don't leave us hangin!!!

i'm depending on you and Jenn to fulfill my tC craving!!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kinda getting dark but how is that?

·
Registered
181 Posts

wow.. talk about quick service.. hehe

lookin good!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
I love the way the B-pillar looks on the car. When I test driving my car I didn't notice it until the saleman made a big deal about it. I just thought that was the way it was on all the cars because my sister's xA has it too.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For those that havnt check out Jenn's pics. Her car has them to and against the Azure Pearl it looks hella sweet.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Beautiful car, I love how it looks with the windows tinted and the CFBPs. I'm so jealous of you.

·
Registered
793 Posts
WOW..that looks great!

Now I just need to see the CFBPs on a Flint Mica that DOESN'T have tint, so I can see what my car would look like with 'em! Anyone have a pic like that, or plan on putting one up anytime? Pretty please!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<----runs to update sig.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Going a little ot
here. Yea but you dont get those prices if you go pick it up. With internet or phone they dont have to keep inventory so they have the part drop shipped to you. Depending on the cost of tax and shipping it may or may not be worth it. But they shipped my swaybar and springs for $9. so the total was like 324 w/tax and shipping.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Should I just buy all my parts online and have them shipped to me to have them installed later? Or is it better to buy the parts from the Scion dealer?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts