Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have recently purchased ( or will recieve these in the mail soon) the Carbon Fiber B-Pillar Applique, please read on...

Do these have a paper backing on them, that you peel off before you stick them on the car? If so, do you still have the paper backing laying around? If you still have the paper backing, let me know. I'd love to use it for a b-pillar sticker project but i need it as a template.

Send me a PM if you are willing to ship it to me. I can paypal you to cover the cost of shipping.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by JZA70@Jul 28 2004, 02:55 PM
why not just put a piece of paper up against the b-pillar and trace it in pencil or something?
thats what i would do normally... but i still own the car in my sig... not a tC

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Hey ycart... where are you located... Mine should come in next week... I can probably send them to you regular mail... $0.37.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Forgot to mention that they look like they have a clear backing that I have to peel off... I have the instructions if you would like them... send me an email and I will reply...

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by imasaf@Jul 28 2004, 05:34 PM
Hey ycart... where are you located... Mine should come in next week... I can probably send them to you regular mail... $0.37.
PM coming your way

gotcha. did you already order a tC?[/b]
Not yet... still trying to convince the wife.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Take her on a test drive... I'm a girl and I love the car myself... I'm sure once she's seen it... driven it... she'll fall in love too... Just make sure you share...

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by imasaf@Jul 28 2004, 06:12 PM
Take her on a test drive... I'm a girl and I love the car myself... I'm sure once she's seen it... driven it... she'll fall in love too... Just make sure you share...
i'll try to get her in there this weekend.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Nathan... I'm not sure if or when I will put the carbon fiber b-pillar applique on my car. Can I trace the applique on paper and mail that to you instead? Will that work for you??

Can you also resend your address to me??? Sorry... I don't know what happened... must have deleted your message on accident.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hehehe..I second that, I think.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nathan... I'm not sure if or when I will put the carbon fiber b-pillar applique on my car. Can I trace the applique on paper and mail that to you instead? Will that work for you??

Can you also resend your address to me??? Sorry... I don't know what happened... must have deleted your message on accident.[/b]
yeah, that should work.
I'll PM you my mailing addy again. Thanks again!

Nathan, whatever it is that you're up to.... I want one if and when you're done with it![/b]
I may need a test car for what i plan on making... must have a digital camera... i'll post more on that when i get this little project done.

Nathan
ycart1201

1 - 13 of 13 Posts