Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Originally posted by Labfish@Mar 21 2005, 10:00 PM
When it stops raining/snowing/road construction/blowing dust.
Then it rains and I'm back to square one.
This is all too true here in Kansas it is significantly hard to keep our cars clean cause when we do its either a dust storm, freezing ice, extreme rain, or so on. And its very random!! Labfish can vouch

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Yup. We have a saying in Kansas...don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes and it'll change.

I think we had all the above tonight...dust storm, then it poured, and when I was leaving work I swore I saw snowflakes. So far no ice. Again. Some of our worst ice storms are either in March or November.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Originally posted by Labfish@Mar 22 2005, 12:12 AM
Yup. We have a saying in Kansas...don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes and it'll change.

I think we had all the above tonight...dust storm, then it poured, and when I was leaving work I swore I saw snowflakes. So far no ice. Again. Some of our worst ice storms are either in March or November.
Yeah that is true alright, it has been raining non-stop all week so far and no signs of letting up, I guess its better than they random snowing and freezing ice in MARCH.

·
Registered
113 Posts
i take my tc to the touchless wash at least every other day... i have to get all the salt and crap off it. Wisconsin weather sucks ass. im moving to a warmer state....lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.