Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my tc arrives ina few weeks....5 speed, w/ ground effects, door sills and bumber protector. oh yeah and who can forget....flint mica, i believe to be the best color, as i should cuz i bought it....
so here are my plans... swap my old stereo into the tc with all new wiring

here goes..
-alpine 9835 receiver
-rockford fosgate 1001bd amp
-2 12" kicker L7 solobarics (2005 model)
-rockford fosgate capacitor
-boss 0 guage amp wiring kit (the power wire is as thick as a quarter)
-optima yellow top deep cycle battery
-alpine kca-420i (ipod interface)

...can i get this done 5 hours on a brand new car....???? the world may never know but we will soon find out....and lets hope that once its all said and done, i havent blown out my rear window....

believe it or not this exact same system (minus the 0 guage kit/ 4 instead) was in my 1992 toyota pu extended cab....neeedless to say it rattled

questions is....do we want some pics on here...cuz if it will help people i would be more than happy to document my install

hell i might even toss in some interior lighting while im at it....
let me know

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Those L7 solobarics sound sweet...just heard one over the weekend at Frye's. I would've thought more seriously about getting one, but I'd like to have at least a *little* trunk space left...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i fell in love with kicker since the forst time i heard/saw them, they are soooooo friggin durable, and their sound is soooooo much for the price...only thing close (in my opinion are jl's, but jl/s cant hang when it comes to durability and compatability with any boix size)...btw i just bought that boss 0 guage amp kit....Holy #### the power wire and ground are honestly about a quarters thickness

goodlookin out with the lighting....i have some cheap #### right now, which will hold me until the funds come back....

dude this site is whats keeping me alive my tc is a few weeks away and talking about it is the only thing that passes the time....keep the posts runnin

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i guess we cant swear....ha ah there goes my vocabulary

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it was at a place called wireless world car audio, i dont know if they are outside of CA, i know there are only 2 within a few hundred miles here...the kit is crazy

includes:
17' 1/0 gauge power
3' 1/0 ground
17' rca's
18' remote wire
2 8' lengths of 4 gauge wire for mulitple amp set ups
distribution block with 2 100ampo
inline fuse with 8mp fuse
another distribution block
battery terminal dist block
and all the accessories needed to make it look good and connect well...

the kit sells for around 160.00, but if u know some people, u can like me get it for 120 out the door, hell if the people u know really like you u can probably get it for less

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
also includes 60' of speaker wire, it has everything

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.