Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody. after a little more than a month
, my tC finally arrived. its sweet. I'm new at stick though, so that's giving me a tiny bit of trouble. I'm learning though. I was told the best way to learn is to force yourself to learn by buying a manual vehicle. so I did, and away we go. anyway, to the topic at hand... I applied for a car sponsorship program through carsponsorships.com. I was accepted and this all sounds great! it almost sounds too great. so, I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience, good or bad, with something like this. do you think its a good idea? should I not pursue it? apparently, there are 6 companies interested in sponsoring me, and possibly 2 more coming soon. the way its been explained, they give me products or money to buy their products in exchange for me wearing a t-shirt or hat with their name and putting stickers on my car (I'm not too crazy about that
cause I like my cars nice and clean) and going to car shows to show off their products. so talk to me. what do you think?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did a search for sponsorships and it didn't return anything. anyways, it does sound easy. too easy. I'm reading over the agreement right now. I think I'm gonna need to do some more research.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, so apparently I didn't know how to search properly. just did and read up on what people have said about this stuff. thats not cool. well, like someone said in the other posts, you live and learn. guess I just did that. I thought it'd be great for me cause I definitely don't have that kind of money to modify my ride. I'd be willing to put a tiny decal on my car and go to a show for a free or reduced product. I knew it sounded too good to be true.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.