Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea...my tC got stolen this afternoon. Called the cops and stuff but they havent arrived yet.

edit: nevermind. it got towed...in a visitor's parking spot. what bullcrap is that?

turns out i needed a visitor's parking decal to park in the visitor's area. whats the point in having a visitor's parking then?

sorry about the misunderstanding. I thought it was stolen because I have parked in the visitors spot for 2 weeks now and never suspected it to be towed

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Oh, man...I am SO sorry, dude. That has got to be one of the worst feelings imaginable -- I know I've started to have that feeling once or twice when I couldn't find my car in the parking lot, but there was always some reason for it.

I hope that the police find it in good condition, and more importantly, I hope you have good insurance. Good luck...

·
Registered
675 Posts
strange nazi type apartment complex.. i've always stayed away from places that require visitors to have to get some pass or they tow them.. crazy..

i wouldn't doubt if the apartment complex has a deal with the tow company that they get a kickback.. shady place in my opinion.. so you get the sticker, i bet they tow people who have the sticker.. wouldn't doubt it.. glad your tC wasn't stolen..

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Jan 26 2005, 11:39 PM
glad you have it back. now we can go steal it.
keep it on the down low!!!!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
load up that shotgun, its your only mode of revenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.