Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Anyone who buys the tC for that price will definitely experience the Amityville horror.

·
Registered
13 Posts
it's probably because the TC is so hard to come by, and the dealers can't mark them up any.. but they probably can mark up a used one, and a buyer might settle paying an extra few thousand to get it that day, as opposed to waiting a few months for their TC to finally come in.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My first TC was totaled after only 400 miles. Insurace gave me $13,000.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sharkbite...was it your fault what kind of Insurance do you have?

·
Registered
243 Posts
wait a minute did you steal my name!
um ok whatever

wait another minute, i joined after you! that means i stole your name! wow since you never really posted here, i never noticed. well i guess it won't make to big a difference

·
Registered
18 Posts
It wasn't my fault, I stopped, but the uninsured Swedish man in the Buick behind me didn't. Hit me at 35 and pushed me into a Suburban. I've got USAA. Apparently I'm now a 'high risk' driver, although my thinking is that now that I've had my accident, I'm much less likely to have another. I think the fact that I damaged the Suburban in front of me and the car in front of it was bad for my record. Fortunately/Unfortunately I got hurt so USAA gave me some money for that. It ended up working out. Go figure.

·
Registered
243 Posts
im assuming its expensive because the person went heavy on the options, but its gone now so i dont know for sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.