Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yah...cant decide to go black on black or gold or silver or.......

Can everyone with the bsp tC with non stock rims pls post their pics....really appreciate it!

-B-

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
*waits patiently for the search button slam*

Wait... was that it?

EDIT: Now I feel bad for doing that. You should look through this sticky thread first, there's several black tC's in there with custom rims.

Personally, I don't care for black rims on black cars in most cases. There are a few that look really nice though. I particularly like jlbracero's friend's black tC that has black rims with a polished lip... very nice, and a sweet tC.

Hope this helps more than the search button slam.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Black on black is aggressive looking. You need something else there to break it up. Black 5zigen FN01r-c's with the polished rim are perfect.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I have Motegi MR7's. Here are some pictures.

Pic 1

Pic 2

·
Registered
135 Posts
id suggest looking through some ADR rims. they have a process that they call HMC, or "high metallic chrome". when i had purchased my rims, they sent me the wrong ones and they were VERY nice. it was called HMC gun metal. it looked like tinted chrome. i almost decided to go with them rather than the ones i had purchased. good luck with your search man.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Izn Trbl@Dec 30 2005, 10:23 AM
id suggest looking through some ADR rims. they have a process that they call HMC, or "high metallic chrome". when i had purchased my rims, they sent me the wrong ones and they were VERY nice. it was called HMC gun metal. it looked like tinted chrome. i almost decided to go with them rather than the ones i had purchased. good luck with your search man.
I checked...them out but couldnt find the rims ur talking of...... any chance u can post a link or sumthn? thanks

Yah i think polished black with chrome edge and bolts look good....like these maybe..??

http://www.wheelsnext.com/product.phtml?p=...&inum=1&large=1

·
Registered
135 Posts
Originally posted by BeLLeSe+Dec 30 2005, 02:41 PM-->QUOTE (BeLLeSe @ Dec 30 2005, 02:41 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Izn Trbl
@Dec 30 2005, 10:23 AM
I checked...them out but couldnt find the rims ur talking of...... any chance u can post a link or sumthn? thanks

Yah i think polished black with chrome edge and bolts look good....like these maybe..??

http://www.wheelsnext.com/product.phtml?p=...&inum=1&large=1[/b]
this is not quite what i was talking about...
http://www.wheelsnext.com/product.phtml?p=1308
but ill keep looking. it was basically "smoked chrom".
it really was nice. ill look later on tonight for you.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by krdshrk@Dec 30 2005, 05:19 AM
Black on black is aggressive looking. You need something else there to break it up. Black 5zigen FN01r-c's with the polished rim are perfect.
speak for yourself. if i rolled in a BSP i would do what moriarty is doing - make everything black on it, unless i could find something darker.

·
Registered
225 Posts
black on black is cool, check out my friend carlos' tc

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
It's not fully black though - he's got the polished rim.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by nY1018@Dec 30 2005, 04:04 PM
these would look crazy hot on a bsp

Wat a shame....those rims would complete me..... and my baby. Damn the 5 bolt thing.....any way i can overcome that?? probably not right?

The search goes on.....

·
Registered
1,399 Posts

They have these in 18 x 7.5 with 42 offset and 17 x 7 with 40 offset (both 5 x 100).

$176ea for the 17's, $246ea for the 18's.

I think there's a pic of an FM tC with these in silver... I'll look for it.

EDIT: Found it:

YStC.com member Shep's ride. Pretty sure those are the same wheels (or a previous incarnation) in silver. Looks great, imo.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the 18" enkei's look good, but why would you pay an additional $1500 for rims which may end up being rather common on tC's? It's my understanding that $1500 can get you a set of pretty nice 18''s.

-B-

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.