Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I will tell you this from having both 05 to auto and 06 tc manual I traded in the 05 for the 06 but the manual seems to have more power if thats what you mean the horsepower is the same but it seems to be free'er in a way, also manual trannies don't weight as much as autos and they are less expensive

·
Registered
515 Posts
If roads are wet in my automatic I can lay down some rubber, or stop and make a sharp turn and hit the gas and you'll spin tires. A good waste of tires

·
Registered
106 Posts
why would you want to burn out?????? i was and am under the impression that it is not to great of a thing to do ???

·
Registered
445 Posts
i guess u could put it in L...and hold the brake reallll hard...then press the gas to about 4000 rpms and let the brake go real quick...but not so sure that would be to smart...but im sure the tires would squeel...

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Pull the parking brake and burn off as much rubber on the fronts as you want.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
At least you'll burn off the OEM tires quickly that way. Then you can get some decent rubber that will really make the car perform.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Aug 23 2005, 09:04 PM
At least you'll burn off the OEM tires quickly that way. Then you can get some decent rubber that will really make the car perform.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Aug 23 2005, 09:04 PM
QFT (Quoted for Truth).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.