Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined this group. Hi to all.

I just purchased my 2006 tC this weekend. I wanted to get accessories so I looked around on the net. I found some from individuals that were new and much less than the dealer. I was looking at buying a cargo mat but the part # for the 2005 was a couple numbers different than the # for the 2006. Was there much difference in the cargo area from '05 to '06?

Also, I was wanting to buy the floor mats but am concerned if they were much different for the '05 than the '06. Will the '05 look right in my '06? I don't have the clips that fit in the floor to use for holding the mats in place. Do they come with the mats?

Thanks for any help on these questions?

·
Registered
339 Posts
not if you got the ipod hookup

·
Registered
843 Posts
Originally posted by jimiz@Jul 4 2005, 08:47 AM
I just joined this group. Hi to all.

I just purchased my 2006 tC this weekend. I wanted to get accessories so I looked around on the net. I found some from individuals that were new and much less than the dealer. I was looking at buying a cargo mat but the part # for the 2005 was a couple numbers different than the # for the 2006. Was there much difference in the cargo area from '05 to '06?

Also, I was wanting to buy the floor mats but am concerned if they were much different for the '05 than the '06. Will the '05 look right in my '06? I don't have the clips that fit in the floor to use for holding the mats in place. Do they come with the mats?

Thanks for any help on these questions?
Except for the Head Unit and the Steering wheel, everything is a straight carryover from 05 to 06.

Ken

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.