Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so im walking out of my last class today.....and i spot my car from a mile away as usual.....stare for a few seconds.....then today i was looking around the lot to check out other cars.......get closer to my car and think to myself "that as* behind me looks a little close"...... get closer to my car" That ass behind me looks Really close".....walk up to my car and i couldnt believe it.......this stupid POS parked her car........INTO MY CAR!!!!!!......my rear bumper was p ushed in....by her front licence plate.......i pull my car forwards, to my suprise only a chip of my bumper(like 1mm round) and a couple scratches...........best part isnt over!!!!!!.......im trying to wipe off the scratches and the car behind me beeps...... i look up to see a little fat ghetto queen walking towards her car.......i believe i said.........Did you realized you were parked into my F*** car?....she says...........what. no i didnt, i was only here for 5 mins i had to go to the bookstore. me- What the hell does that matter u were parked into my car..... and its scratched. Her- IT wasent me, u sure it wasent someone else?....... me - YOU PULLED INTO MY CAR FROM THE BACK.......HOW COULD SOMEONE ELSE HAVE DONE IT???- her.....well i dont know what to tell u buddy, it wasent me. -I said, well what are you going to do about it.....Her nothing, it wasent me and LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont think i have been this pissed about my car, ever since i came out of work and found a nice dent in my rear bumper........ IS IT A MAGNET??????

·
Registered
675 Posts
i think people are jealous and they want to ruin other people's nice things.. friend of mine lived in the ghetto.. and he'd see his neighbors get a new car, couple days later.. big ol' dent or two.. it's like people couldn't dare see someone else get something nice!

I would've called the cops on that person.. it's the principle of it all.. why let them get away with it? i bet her car was a POS..

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
holy crap, sorry to hear that! I hope you got her license plate # - call the cops & report a hit & run... Wouldn't the damage is enough for it to be a felony?
Are there cameras in the parking lot?
I always keep a camera in my car...you probably shouldn't have moved it & she admitted that it was her fault by saying she was only in there for 5 minutes & you were obviously there longer..... damn....

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Oh gosh... please don't scare me. Thats my fear everytime I park on campus.. that I'd come out of class and see something horrible had happened to my baby.

I hope you did get her license plates... if so, do what Eric recommended and report her ass as a hit and run.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Call the police as soon as possible. You'll need a police report, but then you should be able to claim this under your insurance's uninsured motorist coverage (assuming you have any, which I sincerely hope you all do) without the insurance company being able to raise your rates for it.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Keep a disposable camera in the car. Always. I usually have my digital camera in the glovebox and a disposable camera in the back.

·
Registered
45 Posts
This is the point where I get vindictive and find her car later on and make up for the damage she did to my car...at least that's what I'd like to do. I guess in the end I'm too nice to hurt anybody else's car on purpose...even if it is a POS. I'd be pissed as hell.

·
Registered
936 Posts
you wont get justice the legal way......its to late for that. Do the world a favor and kick her front bumper in, then stand there when she comes out and say "wellllll it wasnt me!!!". The same thing happend to me in a parking lot just a couple weeks ago, lifes a bitch......if your going to be ignorant, dont damage my car because I will go vigilante' justice on yours. - T

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by TCrazy@Sep 22 2004, 07:01 AM
you wont get justice the legal way......its to late for that. Do the world a favor and kick her front bumper in, then stand there when she comes out and say "wellllll it wasnt me!!!". The same thing happend to me in a parking lot just a couple weeks ago, lifes a bitch......if your going to be ignorant, dont damage my car because I will go vigilante' justice on yours. - T
I like your style!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dude, i know you got her plate#, right.
police don't take hit and runs lightly.
You can make her pay and then some...

~and now that you guys mention it, I'm going to buy a cheap disposable first thing tomorrow AM.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by TCrazy@Sep 22 2004, 07:01 AM
three things will make me go charles f**king bronson on you.

touch my family, my car, or me.

or my car.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I hate having to park on campus because people can't park. My focus had numberous dents and scratches from people's horrible parking jobs. Thankfully though all my classes this semester are early in the morning and I can get to campus and park in more secluded locations.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I hate having to park on campus because people can't park. My focus had numberous dents and scratches from people's horrible parking jobs.[/b]
I know exactly what you're talkin about. I parallel park downtown Chicago for my classes and people there are totally merciless. But then again with my old car I never cared if I hit someone else's car if I had to get out of a parking spot. (Unless it was a nice lookin one of course, then I was extra careful)

Now I pay more attention and try not to park next to old pieces of s**t, because people who own those cars don't care how they drive....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Originally posted by moriarty@Sep 23 2004, 06:22 PM
this is why i keep my digital with me
its great to have a digital camera, but make sure its not dismissible in court. because digital images can be altered, I suggest disposable to be the best still.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Actually, all that's required to admit a photograph in evidence is to present a witness who will testify as to what the photograph depicts, that it's an accurate representation of that, and the like. That witness can be the person who took the picture, i.e., you. The other side could always argue that the photograph has been altered, but that would be true with traditional photographs as well, and in any event, it wouldn't be a proper basis for disallowing it in court. Sorry for the long answer, but thought it might be helpful.

·
Registered
255 Posts
i would be so0o mad if i were you. I know when some half blind asian woman hit the back of my 4 days old Jetta (while i was parked and sitting in it) i got out and was like "what the hell?!"
she pretended to not speak english...im like gimme a break. Then to make matters worse this all was happening in the AAA parking lot (i was there tryin to get insurance, i had none
) So i couldn't do anything bout it...but it funny how her english was perfect once i said my neck was hurting...haha i'm soo evil. she messed up my rear bumper pretty bad but i had to let her go...and letting her go was my fault because i decided to take the insurance out of my dads name. If only i had waited a few days. to this day im still butthurt bout it... that b*tch...

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Ok... I had to park between two fullsize trucks/suvs today... really didn't want to but there were no other spots that I could see. They both pulled in from the other side of the parking spot and still parked f*cked up. I am praying nothing happens to my baby!!

Oh I also saw a brand new silver tC in the carpool spots from Longo Scion. I thought that was kinda cool... but now I'm not the only one.

·
Registered
409 Posts
i hope you got her liscense plate, what i would of done is, 1. excuse me please give me your insurance information, if she says no, tell her, well thats fine I'll call the cops right now, please do not leave or ill report you as a hit and run, i do have your lisence plate number, if she refuses really do call the cops, and get everythign reported, thats how ive been told ot handle lil accidents

never try to pay somebody off, cuz they could be an ass and be like oh this guy never paid me anything and report it to their insurance and bam you're in for some ****, so always call the cops to make sure you have an outside witness to the damage etc

1 - 20 of 36 Posts