Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CamCon CC101

its some kind of vvt-i & vtech controller...

im thinking about maybe picking it up... does anyone know of anyone that has one? it looks like i could be useful if it can actually do timing/cam control like it claims...

any ideas/comments/suggestions for similar products?

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Originally posted by josurr@Oct 21 2005, 01:49 PM
expand the power band for the torque and increase the air/fuel ratio for a better running mix
What makes you think the factory got the a/f wrong? That's one of the easiest things to get right, and they even put a wideband O2 on the header to get a better picture of what is really going on.

If I'm going to screw things up, I'd rather do it with an FCon-V. At least I can mess up everything all at once instead of having to buy a bunch of other piggybacks to run afoul of the other built-in control systems.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Oct 21 2005, 04:42 PM
What makes you think the factory got the a/f wrong? That's one of the easiest things to get right, and they even put a wideband O2 on the header to get a better picture of what is really going on.
Not so much wrong...Err on the side of safety is more like it. IHMO of course.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.