Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ATTENTION ALL VA, MD, NJ

hello. I'm new to the scion fam. i just got my '06 flint mica tC about a month ago. if youre from anywhere around rockville, bethesda, falls church, baltimore, etc. even jersey. reply to this and lets get a meet and greet before the snow starts coming.

so reply ASAP so we can see where we can meet.

·
Registered
508 Posts
hey kurker im from the hagerstown md. area. let me know what time the meet is and maybe an address so i can get directions. i might be able to come to it if i dont have to work or anything. ive been waiting for someone to have a scion meet around here but nobody ever does. atleast not that i know of. and to reply to the original post if you havent noticed yet yes im up for a meet.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
The meet is at 8pm on Friday 11/11/05. Directions from Hagerstown are as follows

Take 70 East to 29 South. Take 29 South to 100 East. Take 100 East to Snowden River Parkway. Go down Snowden River about 2 miles, will see Krispy Kreme on the right on a small hill.

Click here for Google Map

I get out of work at 5:30 or 6, pending on how busy the day was. I will just be hanging out in the Elkridge area until the meet looking for some grub. No sense in driving back home to Towson just to eat dinner and turn around to drive back. Waste of gas. So my point is that if anyone would like to meet up with me earlier let me know.

·
Registered
482 Posts
If anyone is interested, Champions in Rockville has kareoke every Wednesday from 9:30PM to about 1:00AM. I think it would be a great place to have a GTG. The parking lot is huge. Whether you sing or not, its a blast. Its a pool hall, has $2.00 coors light drafts for all the alkies, anbd has a bunch of tvs. I gotta tell everyone the talent at this kareoke spot is insane. most of the people that sing there are ridiculously good. I will be singing there. I go there every Wednesday and make a fool of myself. The people are awesome and its just an all around good time.

If anyone would like to meet up there on Wednesday, just reply to this thread. I'll be there regardless with my s/c tC. I hope alot of you all will show up.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Originally posted by Scion-tific@Jan 13 2006, 07:16 AM
If anyone is interested, Champions in Rockville has kareoke every Wednesday from 9:30PM to about 1:00AM. I think it would be a great place to have a GTG. The parking lot is huge. Whether you sing or not, its a blast. Its a pool hall, has $2.00 coors light drafts for all the alkies, anbd has a bunch of tvs. I gotta tell everyone the talent at this kareoke spot is insane. most of the people that sing there are ridiculously good. I will be singing there. I go there every Wednesday and make a fool of myself. The people are awesome and its just an all around good time.

If anyone would like to meet up there on Wednesday, just reply to this thread. I'll be there regardless with my s/c tC. I hope alot of you all will show up.

·
Registered
482 Posts
You guys should come out this week

·
Registered
125 Posts
yo I"m from the wheaton area

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.