Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you guys wouldnt mind posting pics of your car/cars, I would greatly appreciate it as I am in the market for a sexy black beauty as well.

I know what a black tc looks like, but I am just curious what everyone has out there. So if you all dont mind posting up that would be great!

Thanks,

_roger

-current matrix, soon to be tc owner!

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
No matter how many pictures you see, don't make your choice until you see it in person. I was hedging between a few colors, but when I saw the Flint Mica myself, there was no other choice.

·
Registered
228 Posts
wolo

hm. well, i don't know, man... seeing a car in person might be a turnoff as well... i totally love the cherry pearl on the pictures, when i saw one it seemed too dark and dim right away... and now - i like dark colors - both mica and sandy - but you can't beat how the light color underlines the fullglass roof (especially if you tint it)... so my next choice was silver streak... then i saw azure pearl in person - i liked that too...

so, my color choice is likely to be largely affected by what i can find at the dealers at the moment i will be ready to go down and get the car...
r2tc
the point is, even when you see the favorite color in person, make sure you also see the other colors in person, you might fall in love with some secondary choice (and it would suck if it happened after you already got a car)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz@Nov 7 2004, 08:38 PM
Don't make it into a battle of colors again...
as i said:

the point is, even when you see the favorite color in person, make sure you also see the other colors in person, you might fall in love with some secondary choice (and it would suck if it happened after you already got a car)[/b]
so, i'm not trying to change his mind, just sharing my experience of noticing the difference between seeing pictures/seeing in real life. that's all.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
water, I was referring to Wolo's post. When I was looking for links you managed to sneak in and post right in front of me

·
Registered
228 Posts
Originally posted by xman@Nov 7 2004, 09:08 PM
very nice shot!

i don't know how it happened, but i never noticed the headlights to have the black part in them! very nice.

zoltiz
hehe, sneaky me

pm/email me your mailing address or log into msn, i got your movie.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
I think my post might have read wrong. I'm not suggesting that Flint is THE choice. I think you need to see the colors in person to make your decision. I love the BCP on the 'net, but didn't care for it that much when I finally saw it in person.

You can't judge color through pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Originally posted by xman@Nov 8 2004, 12:08 AM
What's up with the tail lights?? Is it just me or do they look clear?

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Maybe it's just the way the sun is glaring off it & the fact that it's a b&w pic... but it looks like a clear tail to me.

OK nevermind... they are red but in the b&w pic they look clear.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks guys for the pics, and YES i have seen one in person and yes i have seen many pics of the bsp, but it never hurts to see more right?

thanks again for all that posted.

x, damn sweet.

what springs are those?

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Those taillights looked clear to me too.

·
Registered
13 Posts

and the pedals =)

i do need a carwash too

·
Registered
61 Posts
Originally posted by r2tc@Nov 8 2004, 07:28 PM
thanks guys for the pics, and YES i have seen one in person and yes i have seen many pics of the bsp, but it never hurts to see more right?

thanks again for all that posted.

x, damn sweet.

what springs are those?
Got the TRD springs for $299.00 with installation. Had my car for about 2 hours when they did it.

--Tail lights are normal, but in the bw photos they do look clear...
Check this photo out, you guys will trip....

x

1 - 20 of 21 Posts