Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it seems like everyone's trying to get something together to hang out with the felllow tC owners. I figured I'd propose my own idea. For anyone thats not aware of the are, in Milpitas, there's a road; Calavares. It takes you from 680 near Milpitas out to 580 near livermore. Driving that road is a hell of a lot of fun....especially when you're trying to see how the car handles
. Would any of you guys be interested in getting together, having a little meet, drive the cars, have some fun....get some food, bbq or something, and making a party out if it? If so, let me know....

·
Registered
453 Posts
get me a date and i should be good to go, i live in san jose....

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think i have a cousin that might want to go, SoundGuy......LOL

but on a side note, maybe it might be a good addition to the whole Lap Around the Bay thing? Or do you guys want to make a separate event?

·
Registered
127 Posts
phhht, i drive on calaveras ALL the time....in the city area that is
hahaha

that road looks CRAZY !!!! I dunno if i'm crazy enough to go on it, gonna have to ask some experienced ppl what they think of it first before i decide how crazy i want to be

what date and time tho?

i vote for this to be separate from the lap around the bay, this way, all ppl can go if some don't like to do roads like calaveras.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Okay, I made up my mind. Count me in too!

Just some concern: Calaveras is a ONE lane TWO way road...we'll need an EXPERIENCED person to lead us. also,...a way for the lead to warn us of on coming traffic.

any EXPERIENCED twisty road drivers out there?

·
Registered
453 Posts
ha ha just read, yeah im interested, what day we thinking?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry for the lag in responses guys......got kinda side tracked by some stuff and ddin't really have time to check up. But hey, just wanted to know when you guys wanted to do this....maybe a sat or sunday? Then off to dave and busters.....HAHAHAH......hey, its an idea!! let me know

·
Registered
127 Posts
This coming weekend would be labor day weekend, and the weekend of the 16th is Scion Night
so that leaves .. Sept. 10, 11, 24 or 25. Any of those dates would be good for me!

Edit: The dates mentioned are all Saturdays and Sundays.

·
Registered
127 Posts
HAHAHA starbucks. let's get wired up before we drive huh?

should we post this on the events section as well to see if anyone else wants to join? seems not a lot of ppl visit the regional section.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll disagree with you on the starbucks (i'm still for the liquored up part), LOL. JK....but i'm all for posting it on the events thingy.....
would you like the honor's or should I?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.