Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it seems like everyone's trying to get something together to hang out with the felllow tC owners. I figured I'd propose my own idea. For anyone thats not aware of the are, in Milpitas, there's a road; Calavares. It takes you from 680 near Milpitas out to 580 near livermore. Driving that road is a hell of a lot of fun....especially when you're trying to see how the car handles . Would any of you guys be interested in getting together, having a little meet, drive the cars, have some fun....get some food, bbq or something, and making a party out if it? If so, let me know....

UPDATE:
Seems like the date is going to be September 25, wonderful 2005.
Meeting place: I was thinking the parking lot of the Great Mall, but if anyone has any other suggestions, i'm open.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i'm in. i have nothing on my calendar for that day. keep me posted with a meeting place, and i will try to scare up a couple other drivers to go with me.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yeah I have driven that road quite a bit, really fun with a lot of twisties, the only problem is when you get other drivers on the road, they tend to really slow you down.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright, seems like the Date of 25th of September is set in stone now...lol. As for the meeting place, i was thinking the Great Mall Parking lot (keeping with tradition, of course). Only problem is time. I was thinking early afternoon, around 1ish. That gives us time to screw around a bit on the road and get some food too, for whoever's interested. If you guys have any idea's let me know...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAHAHA, you read my mind....lol......D&B sounds good...soooo....final verdict....

When: Sunday, September 25, 2005
Time: 12:00 - 1:00pm (ish)
Where: Great Mall parking lot in front of D&B......

wooo hooo...i'm getting giddy already!! LOL
see you all there!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
What is d and b? where is that at thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
Originally posted by mrbong@Sep 20 2005, 11:38 PM
What is d and b? where is that at thanks
you need to get out more often! hehe

D and B = Dave and Busters

Basically to put it simply....An arcade arena for Adults, arcade games, food, and a bar full of ALCOHOL....ha!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So just for my own personal curiosity, can i just get a head count of who is going, or who is probably going....c'mon people, work with me....

:fingers crossed for the good weather!!:

·
Registered
346 Posts
i got church in newark til 12, but ill bounce out after and meet u guys out there around 12:30-1:00.

·
Registered
346 Posts
my church is called "morning star church" (www.msconline.org, i designed the layout). it's located right off west thornton. its really small, only about 75 people weekly. we meet up at e.l. musick elementary school at 10:35 every sunday.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by Scion.R.aAh+Sep 21 2005, 12:03 AM-->QUOTE (Scion.R.aAh @ Sep 21 2005, 12:03 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-mrbong
@Sep 20 2005, 11:38 PM
What is d and  b? where is that at thanks
you need to get out more often! hehe

D and B = Dave and Busters

Basically to put it simply....An arcade arena for Adults, arcade games, food, and a bar full of ALCOHOL....ha! [/b]
oh. I was hoping it would be drum and bass. oh, well.
dave and busters is cool too.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So tomorrow's the big day....LOL.....weather looks nice.
Who's gonna make it out there? I'm not too sure if I can make it myself. A few things came up at work, and looks like I need to get those things done...but if anything....i want to see lots of pictures.....HAHAHA....should be a bright, sunny day!!!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
i wont be there either. i had some family issues that came up this weekend and i need to be home. sorry!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.