Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, just ordered this c/f interior kit, and well i love it, the c/f looks great and it really makes the dash look better. Anywho i just got some pics of it, here u go, well actually i only have one pic, the rest turned out bad, and well i'm just to lazy to go and take some more, so here is my one pic, tell me what u guys think??

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
yeah, we put that kit on a flint mica tC once. looked pretty neat. car was gone immediately, client loved the kit.

· Registered
507 Posts
i like it. it adds a nice subtle touch. it takes care of the one thing about the center of the dash i dont like. the way its silver down the middle instead of black. it would match alot better if it was black. but thats just my opinion.

where dd you get the kit from

· Registered
507 Posts
i like it. it adds a nice subtle touch. it takes care of the one thing about the center of the dash i dont like. the way its silver down the middle instead of black. it would match alot better if it was black. but thats just my opinion.

where dd you get the kit from

· Registered
1,860 Posts
Originally posted by spo0nBend3r@Feb 10 2006, 01:40 PM
yea it looks good... now do the rest of ur car. an entire car made up of c/f, now that would be a sight to see... just be very very careful with your driving... if u smash into anything ur car will probably disintegrate
the saleen s7 unpainted is all carbon fiber

oh yeah and did I mention that is my other car

· Registered
567 Posts
Anyone know if they have a CF Lip Spoiler? I'd love one for my FM.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.