Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aight guys, let's get planning again. Same route? Dates? Let's ball park some dates so that way we can all be on the same page and start doing some planning.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Same routes, obviously different dates. There are no convenient three day weekends between President's Day and Memorial Day, so scheduling will be even tougher.

Who's in besides me?

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was going to fly out there to ride to/from Atlanta with you guys... but business prevents me from doing it.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
lets not turn this into another mori loves donna thread, please.

yes, i am still down. i suppose those of us who want to participate should get together and knock back a few pints while discussing it. i would like to roll three deep per car, and i know lance is down to take his (assuming he doesnt have a lexus by then), and i am down to take mine. jenna would probably be into going, so that makes 4. if we get two more takers for the ride, we have 2 cars full to go with. its always more fun to share the road trip with a second car.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken+Feb 8 2006, 04:18 PM-->QUOTE (Plissken @ Feb 8 2006, 04:18 PM)
Bettie comes or no go![/b]
by her a plane ticket, leg humper.

<!--QuoteBegin-wolo

Is Lance looking to trade up like the baller he is?
could be.

·
Registered
69 Posts
.....Enter the few and far between....

Let me know some dates and I might be able to work an employee rate (if you stay at my hotel, it's the HGI Atlanta East but it is in an area that Andrew calls "thugish") or friends and family rate at all Hilton Brand hotels.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
we will certainly be staying on a hilton property. thanks for the heads up.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Yeah, I finally qualified Diamond VIP with Hilton, so yeah, Hilton properties are cool with me. I don't mind paying full ticket anyway, it's not at all like staying at the Ritz.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.