1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
...damn.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Vaporware. Never in production, only prototype. Bugatti ran out of funding before they could actually deliver any cars. McLaren F1 still rules for almost any contest of speed...

·
Registered
130 Posts
With the exception of the koenigsegg ccr which narrowly beat the f1(barely) but still beat it. The Veyron has hit 248.5 though confirmed tests according to Bugatti.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
the fact that a mclaren creates so much downforce that it could theoretically drive upside down is enough to hand it the trophy. however, that bugatti is sick, prototype or not.

doesnt VW own bugatti now?

·
Registered
130 Posts
They bought them several years ago, Rinspeed however owns what left over EB110 models and parts auctioned a number of years ago.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
thats what i thought. vw owns a bunch of car companies. i thought bugatti was one. i cant keep up, they keep buying everything that isnt nailed down.

·
Registered
243 Posts
they've got bentley too. maybe that is what you were thinking of. bmw has rolls-royce, vw has bentley, and mercedes has maybach

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.