Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone experience any warps or bubbles in the dash? I seem to have a lump in my dash like right above the center vents. I've never noticed it before(and I detail the car a lot) so I think it may be a heat related bubble. Ill post a pic asap

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, I appreciate the response vtechkiller but I think ill catch more flies with honey(and one of the tCs on the lot as a point of reference)

But yeah phungy, I'm deffinetly takin it to the dealer, I have to go back thurs anyway for the hatch tsb

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
My buddy bought a tC couple of months ago and it had bubbled up dash from the lot. He got it replaced within couple of days of course.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it was kind of funny....took it to the srvc advisor, showed him the bubble, and he said "ooooh yea.......look at that!"

Dash is on order

·
Registered
139 Posts
Originally posted by djhax@Aug 23 2005, 11:18 AM
Anyone experience any warps or bubbles in the dash? I seem to have a lump in my dash like right above the center vents. I've never noticed it before(and I detail the car a lot) so I think it may be a heat related bubble. Ill post a pic asap
I just posted about this earlier this morning. I just noticed it a couple days ago. I'll definitely take it in and show it to the dealer.

From your photo, it looks like yours is bubbling in exactly the same place as mine is.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I have those warps also I actually took the car to the dealer and they ordered a new one when the new one came in it had it to the back of the whole dash has ridges going up down and that's where the warps arei checked a few other customers tcs' with the service manager and they all had the same thing so I just decided not to get it replaced cuz

·
Registered
243 Posts
Man...i went in to talk to the dealership about this and since my car has 50K plus mileage its all out of pocket and there is no TSB for it either...which is odd since i've seen a handful of post on this topic. Is there anything i can do? or any i stuck payin out of pocket? or stuck livin wit it?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Did you ever make a complaint about this before 36k miles? If so, and it was placed on your record, you might be in a better position. If not, I can't see how this could be resolved at their expense. Hopefully it's not too big.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.