Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would post up some pics of some eyelids I just installed the other day.

Next I should be getting my foglights in, and then the smoked out tail lights from Zoltiz. After that TRD lowering springs and maybe switching out the headlights for some silverstars!
Tell me what you think!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by drsmith4@Jan 10 2006, 10:01 AM
Where'd you get those and do they come in Flint Mica?
I got them on ebay. They come in all the colors, and they are farely easy to install. The first one you do is a lil tricky but then you kinda get the hang of it. And a hair dryer really helps!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Is the idea behind the eye-lids to change what the headlights look like? I just don't get it. I freakin love the way my headlamps look. Covering them up is just weird imo. But none the less, it looks good. Just not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by serith@Jan 11 2006, 12:31 AM
Is the idea behind the eye-lids to change what the headlights look like? I just don't get it. I freakin love the way my headlamps look. Covering them up is just weird imo. But none the less, it looks good. Just not my cup of tea.
Its supposed to give the front of your car a more aggressive look. I think its cool cuz its easy to install and pretty cheap. Plus its a minor change that makes the car look different, but most non tC owners wouldn't even notice what is changed about the car....I don't know if that made any sense but whatever

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by drsmith4@Jan 11 2006, 09:27 AM
Awesome! I just ordered mine! How long did it take for you to get yours? Hopefully not too long cause i'm impatient!
Mine took like 10 or 11 days to come in. I'm sure it all depends on what days they ship em out, and where you live compared to where they are located. Remember: When youre trying to smooth out the bubbles, a hair dryer helps alot.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Oh... it's just vinyl... blech...

I don't even own a hairdryer

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Yeah... I'm gonna drive 6 hours up to vermont to use my parents hair dryer

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.