Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today while backing out of my garage i hit the right side mirror against the garage.
Luckily though only the shell got damaged. The problem is that a piece of the lower lip broke off and it has a crack running down the bottom of it. So im wondering do i take it to a body shop (who will probably buy a whole new mirror) or see if i can find another tC or ask the dealer for just the shell. (aproxomite cost of the first option would be helpful) Thank you

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Painted outside mirror assembly can be bought from online parts retailers for around $155 + shipping. Call http://www.trdsparks.com or PM Ken - he'll take care of you.

You can replace it yourself - all you need is 10mm socket.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Zoltiz i have a question how to i get to those bolts i think i see a way through the inside of the passangers door near the front of the window but i just dont know what to do.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Plastic cover on the inside fo the mirror pops off very easy.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok thats what i thought just wanted to be sure thanks

**EDIT**
Well i just popped of the thing and examined it all and yeah it does look easy. Now i just need the mirror so thanks for saving me lik $75 for labor

·
Registered
18 Posts
Now if you completely trashed your passenger side mirror like I did, it is $354 including sales tax and installation.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by dirk@Feb 25 2006, 08:30 PM
Now if you completely trashed your passenger side mirror like I did, it is $354 including sales tax and installation.
DIY is $155 plus shipping and 10 minutes of your time.

And damn. This thread is a year old...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.