Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Nope, i left with keys and a car and thats all. My dealer did burn me a mix of his own mp3s a couple weeks later, though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome! I'm going to the dealership later today to look at the flint mica and azure pearl tc again. The salesmen told me if I ordered a silver streak mica tc, it would take 2-3 months before it came in. I guess thats kind of good and bad. Good because I can save more money to put down as a down payment, bad because I have to wait the 3 months. But its well worth the wait!!!

If you can try to get the brochure with the cd, its pretty cool to watch.

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
I never saw either one. They barely knew what a tC was when I was looking back in July. In fact, some of the salesmen actually didn't know what it was and had never seen one.

·
Registered
171 Posts
What's on the cd? I think I have two brochures, if they're the magazine looking things. I punched out and built my tc, never thought I'd own one, how funny (got it last October at the car show).

Should I go find it and see what's on it? I just figured it was "young kid" stuff. hehehe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.