1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
What is this supposed to be???

·
Registered
502 Posts
There's no way Britney Spears drives an xB, or her mother at least. I'd expect her to drive a BMW or something.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Oh yea i know what an xB is. What i was asking was what is the post about. There is no pic. Was it asking for an image or is there one there that i am not seeing?

·
Registered
4,507 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
DOUH!! i see it now. must have been an issue with my network here at work.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I wonder if she has ever seen the back of a TC????? And I wonder if she would want to?????

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by Andfx8@Jul 1 2004, 01:06 PM
There's no way Britney Spears drives an xB, or her mother at least. I'd expect her to drive a BMW or something.
<span style="color:purple">I've seen footage of her in it. I think you can believe this one
</span>

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by CarChic+Jul 1 2004, 08:38 PM-->QUOTE (CarChic @ Jul 1 2004, 08:38 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Andfx8
@Jul 1 2004, 01:06 PM
<span style="color:purple">I've seen footage of her in it. I think you can believe this one
</span> [/b]
WOw. it suprises me that she would... but maybe it is a better cause we wouldn't expect it.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
409 Posts
i remember hearing from my uncle, that she had like a ferrarri or a lamborgini or something but cuz she didnt know how to drive stick she crashed it, or broke it i dont remember, all i can remember it was a funny story =)

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by phammerz@Jul 29 2004, 03:15 PM
i remember hearing from my uncle, that she had like a ferrarri or a lamborgini or something but cuz she didnt know how to drive stick she crashed it, or broke it i dont remember, all i can remember it was a funny story =)

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
197 Posts
this is a while ago, but... me and some friends were outside of a starbucks and a guy passes by in the parking lot in one with the top down so I yelled "damn nice car, man!" so he smiled and waves, and does something no benz driver has ever done to me...peeled out. Smoked the tires SOOOO nice....

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I see an AMG going by my house all the time, so sweet....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts