Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 06 flint mica and I definitely wanna paint my calipers, anyone have pics of FM's with calipers that are painted? I thinking maybe a faint yellow, darker blue or of course red looks good w/ anything.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I will actually be painting mine red on my FM next Thursday. If you use the search function, you'll find that some people have already painted theirs, and they've actually given some tips that might help.

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
I think red looks hot on a Super White.

For my Flint, I used the silver paint that Zoltiz recommended when he did his calipers last year, and I couldn't be happier. I don't remember where it is, but I'm sure the Search function would help us find that oldie-but-goodie thread.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I'm gonna do red, but I'm lazy and away from home...

·
Registered
172 Posts
what would look best on an IIP? I agree the red may not look good... a blue might be overdoing it... not sure...

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
^ That's sexy! I keep putting off getting mine done. I don't think I can handle not driving my tC for 24 hours while the paint dries...

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
I've got my calipers done in Red... I love it!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.