Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was doing a search (Disclaimer so i dont get bombarded with "do a search" suggestions, lol) but wasn't able to come up with anything about brake caliper decals....basically the story is this...i've been looking all over for a set of decals that i could possibly stick on my calipers. I've got a SSM tC, and i just recently painted the calipers a glossy black (looks great in my opinion) and i was thinking of getting decals that say Scion, or tC, or something to that extent. I wasn't looking for anything that when someone looks at it, it would blind them, just something subtle. However, i cant seem to find anyone/thing online or around San Fran that sells them....anyone know of anything?

Thanks guys,
Vlad

·
Registered
108 Posts
Last spring I was thinking about doing that too. I found some at Xenonmods.com. Here's the email he sent me back in May. I never got around to ordering them, so I don't know anything more about them.

Rich Calnan - Xenonmods.com wrote:

> Hi Art - I already have them done.
>
> The price is $9.99 shipped for 6 "logo" and 6 "SCION"
>
> My paypal address is [email protected]
>
> thanks!!!
> rich

·
Registered
70 Posts
No, they wont melt. I got mine from rich calnan over a year ago and they've been fine ever since. my pics are on my cardomain page at THIS link

·
Registered
895 Posts
Where did you get the TRD Brake Covers?

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
but brembo only makes bbk. with those, youd be trying to send a message that you have a bbk, whereas you have your shytty stock breaks. the TRD logo wont really matter because they dont make a bbk, so there would be no false message.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.