Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
4,894 Posts
WTF.... MSRP $400 for a PUSH mower?!

I could get a great riding mower for that!

Holy crap it's got a flywheel!

· Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Local pawn shop had one in the back, used once probably - got it for $200...

· Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Plissken@Feb 16 2006, 07:20 PM
You got a self-propelled mower? Damn, you really are a wuss.
One day you'll come to visit and I'll make you mow my .8 acre all-grass lot with a self-propelled 21" mower. And then maybe you'll shut up

· Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm thinking about getting an older, but more advanced model of the same mower from my buddy. The engine was killed by a stump, so I'll try to move my new engine into that older mower and see if works. Or just tear that old engine down and see if I can fix it.

So far I ordered upgraded mulching blades and allocated time to pressure wash it and change oil. Good thing I can use same Mobil1 that's in the tC and I have about a quart leftover.

· Registered
1,103 Posts
B18C5 engine swap!!!!! on that chasis!? you'd fly!

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Originally posted by Cheeky@Feb 16 2006, 12:18 PM
Put on a Si sticker and you'll be good to go!
my lawnmower rocks a TRD badge, and a supercharger badge. i also blacked out the decimel in 6.5HP so it says 65hp. i want to install a spoiler next, and maybe a giant tachometer. i'd body kit it, but then i would have a hard time actually mowing with it.

· Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by mrbrace@Feb 16 2006, 10:36 PM
all jokes aside honda makes some good mowers
My buddy Scott (in mid-30s) told me about a Honda mower his parents use now - it's the same mower that he pushed around when he was in school. 20 years is pretty good for a push mower.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.