Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,860 Posts
I have tons of experience with Boston Acoustics stuff and I just have to say that I love what they do...they always have a clean sound to their speakers and are for those only seeking to hear great music from such a great speaker...I have boston acoustic everything I have replaced my speakers with BA and they sound so clean.

You will love them...if you install them right of course.

· Registered
424 Posts
I put BA's in my '91 integra. They were awesome. The ones I used were their Pro Series 6.2's.

The directional, nipple mounted tweeters made all the difference. Of course audio is very subjective so I cant tell you what will sound good to you but I was happy.

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well being local, you know Bransmart is out of business. They are looking for new BA retailers. So the stereo shop I am dealing with is thinking about picking them up and making me the ginny pig.

If I get my car(its Tuesday and no car) and we do it. will give you a yell

· Registered
7 Posts
if i put the fx6's in my scion....two in front and two in back would that imrpove the sound alot.... and i hear alot about great sounds but are you talking about opera sounding or can i crank these babys up and still pump out some bass minus the disstortion

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am getting the car from Roger Smith and Sons.

That would be excellent, I am getting the ground effects added with the pedastal wing.

Called on the car yesterday,(Wednesday no car yet) they said another couple of days. I told the guy that sold me the car that the sales manager probably was pissed at me and sold the car out from under me. He got a chuckle out of that.

· Registered
1,860 Posts
They are really easy to install and they should fit perfectly with no retro fitting required. I hate to retrofit them in my Honda but not the Scion. Should fit just right.

Definitely a do it yourself project I would think if you know how to get the door panel off.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.