Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay the trd sound is pretty good. the borla sound is so f*cking Tough it rocks. would anybody install this brand of exhaust on their tc. it runs about $560 at borla.com. im just wondering if anybody would pay this much for an exhaust. and if u guys know how much more it improves performancs compared to the trd. thanks guys and info would be good.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
i think the TRD exhaust is a rebadged Borla.... as for power gains... little to none is to be expected

·
Registered
843 Posts
Originally posted by tc-crook@May 22 2005, 12:48 AM
Okay the trd sound is pretty good. the borla sound is so f*cking Tough it rocks. would anybody install this brand of exhaust on their tc. it runs about $560 at borla.com. im just wondering if anybody would pay this much for an exhaust. and if u guys know how much more it improves performancs compared to the trd. thanks guys and info would be good.
The Borla exhaust for the tC, as seen on our site, will give you 5 to 6 HP gain. Please don't pay $560 for it though. It's $394.41 on our site, so you can use that for comparisons.

http://www.trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?...=2&parts_id=644

Ken

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by tc-crook@May 22 2005, 12:48 AM
$560 is more than I paid for my exhaust...and mine was all the way from the S-pipe back and replaced the cat with a higher flowing one.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Originally posted by Zygote55+May 23 2005, 01:31 AM-->QUOTE (Zygote55 @ May 23 2005, 01:31 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-tc-crook
@May 22 2005, 12:48 AM
Okay the trd sound is pretty good. the  borla sound is so f*cking Tough it rocks. would anybody install this brand of exhaust on their tc. it runs about $560 at borla.com. im just wondering if anybody would pay this much for an exhaust. and if u guys know how much more it improves performancs compared to the trd. thanks guys and info would be good.
$560 is more than I paid for my exhaust...and mine was all the way from the S-pipe back and replaced the cat with a higher flowing one. [/b]
holy crap I payed just about $100 for my setup but I guess i had the upper hand as far as discounts and knowing peepz

...so yeah I am popular

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.