Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so just wanted some insight and advice as I’ve ordered the ingen axle back after seeing a very good video on its noise level and how it sounds but it’s been on back order and I’m getting tired of waiting and originally thought about ordering the borla but in the end didn’t found it might not be very loud if much louder than stock I have a 2006 but was really wondering how loud the borla is and if I should go with that instead thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey so just wanted some insight and advice as I’ve ordered the ingen axle back after seeing a very good video on its noise level and how it sounds but it’s been on back order and I’m getting tired of waiting and originally thought about ordering the borla but in the end didn’t found it might not be very loud if much louder than stock I have a 2006 but was really wondering how loud the borla is and if I should go with that instead thanks!

from what ive seen the borla gets quiet in high rpms so i would say the ingen. i plan on throwing the ingen on mine

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
from what ive seen the borla gets quiet in high rpms so i would say the ingen. i plan on throwing the ingen on mine
The ingen has arrived and I’ve installed it and it’s perfect it’s low and throaty but not to loud to be annoying but loud enough to hear it would 100% recommend

1 - 3 of 3 Posts