Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
$549 for the muffler or the whole exhaust system?

·
Registered
614 Posts
all the borla exhausts that i have heard i like. it looks like they are just selling the tip, but of course for the price it has to be the whole muffler. bad advertising and set up though, if you ask me.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
looks like the exhaust from TRD. which makes sense, cause borla makes the TRD exhaust for the tC. if it is the same, they are more proud of it that even scion is, judging by the price. with they gave more info on it.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Nov 22 2004, 09:18 AM
looks like the exhaust from TRD.  which makes sense, cause borla makes the TRD exhaust for the tC.  if it is the same, they are more proud of it that even scion is, judging by the price.  with they gave more info on it.
Here's that exhaust from Scion at $388.75 shipped from Sparks.

http://www.trdsparks.com/specials.php?Mdl_...=2&parts_id=100

Ken

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
^^^ yep. just like i thought. i guess the extra cash that goes to Borla is to engrave "Borla" in the tip.

as always, ken - good price.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i think i'll order one on the 10th of never.

i have a line on a sick custom exhaust through a shop in the bay area now. think i will go see them after the first of the year.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Does anyone know if the TRD/Borla exhaust is loud? If so, does anyone know of any good performance exhausts that I won't have to crank my music to drown out?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.