Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some sound clips of the borla exhaust, it turns out i have more money than I thought I did. It is now down to borla exhaust or TRD exhaust. I have tried using the search option and I have had no luck locating a link to a borla sound clip that actually works. Can you guys please help me out with this.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
I've had a Borla, and I've heard TRDs, and I honestly like Borla better. It's quieter than the TRD, but I think it has a slightly deeper tone to it.

It looks like a "baby muffler" hehehe

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've got tons of clips/vids...just pm me your email address

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hmmm...haven't seen that second one before, but I have the one from the trdsparks link...

·
Registered
166 Posts
As for the vids I will send them tommorrow since I'll have to re-upload them from the other comp.

·
Registered
281 Posts
i had a greddy evo on my type-r before i went turbo, and let me tell you now, after about a year, the inside WILL rust out, and you WILL have a severe rattle(metal vibration) in the 2k-4k range. im not the only one, in fact i know LOTS of people who have had this problem. yes they sound great, for now. but dont take my word on it. just wait a year

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.