Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it best to lower the car first than find a suitable body kit, or to find the body kit first then... get a body kit???

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Well... Lowering actually improves handling. That's one. Two - wait till there is a better selection of available body kits. OEM Scion kit that dealers sell for ~$900 does not look that good IMHO.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I agree... I'm going to wait until SEMA passes, and all the goodies start coming out after the new year. Just wondering what is the consensus.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Not sure there is a "best" choice, but I would and did go with springs first. They increase both the looks and performance of your Tc for a nominal price. (Less than $250 including installation at my dealer)

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I would definately go with the lowering springs first.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by ufgatorfan@Oct 9 2004, 12:24 PM
Not sure there is a "best" choice, but I would and did go with springs first. They increase both the looks and performance of your Tc for a nominal price. (Less than $250 including installation at my dealer)
Where do you live? Dealerships around here want $600+ for the spring install.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yeah, Ive read how lucky I am. I live in South Florida and Maroone Scion in Davie, FL is where I do all my business. =)

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
do you feel any improvement in cornering at all? im considering either springs or rear sway...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts