Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is pretty nice looking body kit right here. Not too big or ricey.

Love the side skirts

Front lip has a good look to it too, seems like it might hang a little low on a lowered car. Not a fan of scraping pavement with the front of my car.

Rear lip doesn't look to shabby either. Although I think the rear lip of the dealer offered ground effects look better.

Overall, a good look, IMO. What do you guys (and girls) think? I definately would not mind that car in my garage...maybe in a Flint Mica...

·
Registered
108 Posts
I like the sides and the back, but I'm not sure about the front.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i agree, sides and back are nice. the front, imo, is terrible.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I like the sides, but otherwise I'm not a big fan. However, I do really like these rims, if anybody can tell me how big those are and where I can get them...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
where the hell is that? If it was relatively close to NY, i'd do it in a heartbeat. If it's more than 5 hrs of driving, I doubt it though.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Ones i save some money after i get the TRD exaust im getting this ground effect kit the bad thing about it is that it doesnt come painted so im gonna have to find some1 to painted for me : < i wish they offered the painted ones 2 of course for more money but still its goin to save me some time. but i like it the best from all other ground effect kits or body kits it looks simple thats wat i'm looking for and it keeps its orginal lines as a tC so i give it 8.8 out of 10.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.