Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a spoiler as a present
and I'm wondering if any of you might know of a good place in the south bay area that wouldn't rip a girl off!
(most importantly, won't screw the car up) and what would the average cost to get the pedestal installed? what's the number I should expect when calling around? how long should i expect it to be in the shop? talking about this is getting me excited again
I appreciate any info I could get on this

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
i have no data for the south bay area, but in the nor cal area in general, i could think of a place or two in the sacramento area. dont know if that would help, since its a couple hours out. install time should be no more than an hour, and should cost no more than 80 bucks. of course, if you were in sacramento, we could knock that sh!t out over a 6 pack.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
or greg's mom.

btw, i hope alpman doesnt think he is the greg we are always bashing.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
you wouldnt be the first. san jose i think is the furthest anyone has traveled from to have me install something for them. (springs, as it was).
oh, and nice choice on your tC. i drive the same.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you're so nice inevitableGOD. hehe, my only problem: who's willing to let me drag them all the way to sac?!

btw, it was first love when i saw the flint mica

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.