Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Personnaly, I am not into the body kits. The body kit on the Matrix XRS is about as extreme as I would ever go. I like to lower a vehicle with coilovers with the factory body style. Yeah, I definitly like the sleeper look.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by SWFLATC@Jun 28 2004, 06:18 PM
Personnaly, I am not into the body kits. The body kit on the Matrix XRS is about as extreme as I would ever go. I like to lower a vehicle with coilovers with the factory body style. Yeah, I definitly like the sleeper look.
yeah, the one on the trix isnt that great of a design becuase you can scrape the crap out of it at stock riding height... i think that is why they changed it for 05. Mine is pretty much toast since i lowered my car.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by SWFLATC@Jun 28 2004, 06:18 PM
right there with you usually, but i like that widebody in the other post.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by ycart1201+Jun 28 2004, 06:30 PM-->QUOTE (ycart1201 @ Jun 28 2004, 06:30 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-SWFLATC
@Jun 28 2004, 06:18 PM
Personnaly, I am not into the body kits.  The body kit on the Matrix XRS is about as extreme as I would ever go.  I like to lower a vehicle with coilovers with the factory body style.  Yeah, I definitly like the sleeper look.
yeah, the one on the trix isnt that great of a design becuase you can scrape the crap out of it at stock riding height... i think that is why they changed it for 05. Mine is pretty much toast since i lowered my car.

Nathan
ycart1201 [/b]
the front piece on my 03 matrix XR has been drug on just about everything at one time or another. mostly my wife, but i cant say i am immune to scraping it either. so yeah, i agree. not my favorite design. looks nice sitting slammed though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.