Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Personnaly, I am not into the body kits. The body kit on the Matrix XRS is about as extreme as I would ever go. I like to lower a vehicle with coilovers with the factory body style. Yeah, I definitly like the sleeper look.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by SWFLATC@Jun 28 2004, 06:18 PM
Personnaly, I am not into the body kits. The body kit on the Matrix XRS is about as extreme as I would ever go. I like to lower a vehicle with coilovers with the factory body style. Yeah, I definitly like the sleeper look.
yeah, the one on the trix isnt that great of a design becuase you can scrape the crap out of it at stock riding height... i think that is why they changed it for 05. Mine is pretty much toast since i lowered my car.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
131 Posts
I had TRD coilovers on my Trix and I had them replaced twice due to the scraping.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by SWFLATC@Jun 28 2004, 06:18 PM
right there with you usually, but i like that widebody in the other post.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by ycart1201+Jun 28 2004, 06:30 PM-->QUOTE (ycart1201 @ Jun 28 2004, 06:30 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-SWFLATC
@Jun 28 2004, 06:18 PM
Personnaly, I am not into the body kits.  The body kit on the Matrix XRS is about as extreme as I would ever go.  I like to lower a vehicle with coilovers with the factory body style.  Yeah, I definitly like the sleeper look.
yeah, the one on the trix isnt that great of a design becuase you can scrape the crap out of it at stock riding height... i think that is why they changed it for 05. Mine is pretty much toast since i lowered my car.

Nathan
ycart1201 [/b]
the front piece on my 03 matrix XR has been drug on just about everything at one time or another. mostly my wife, but i cant say i am immune to scraping it either. so yeah, i agree. not my favorite design. looks nice sitting slammed though.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not my bag... I like the nice smooth body kits. Those are way too much. They don't flow with the rest of the car very well. It looks like your trying way too hard when you get body kits like that. Just my opinion though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
the kaminari kit deffinately gets my vote... especially with the sweet blue they painted that beast... i like the rims too on their homepage. most likely my choice for a body kit

1 - 13 of 13 Posts