and the wheels...

i'd rock one. but i really like BMW's.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Originally posted by vtecKiller@Sep 23 2005, 10:14 PM
i dun get wats wif the Z n the Coupe
i dun really like em
What does Dial Up Networking (DUN) have to do with a Z4?

Oh, Ryan, the '93 TT Supra rode on Pilot SX MXX3s. Guess what a set of those cost me? About $1200 from the Tire Rack...

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by vtecKiller@Sep 23 2005, 10:14 PM
i dun really like em
what the hell does that say? it's one thing to sound uneducated while speaking (apparently thats gangsta cool), but really, do we have to sort through hooked on phonics while reading posts as well?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer+Sep 23 2005, 11:12 PM-->QUOTE (lo bux racer @ Sep 23 2005, 11:12 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-vtecKiller
@Sep 23 2005, 10:14 PM
i dun really like em
What does Dial Up Networking (DUN) have to do with a Z4?

Oh, Ryan, the '93 TT Supra rode on Pilot SX MXX3s. Guess what a set of those cost me? About $1200 from the Tire Rack... [/b]
Can you still by that model and if not what do you use on her now? What size are they anyways? Just courious.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by vtecKiller@Sep 24 2005, 04:15 PM
y u guys juss have 2 b sooo....
juss dun wanna type that many letters
Listen to those of us in the real world when we say you should speak with correct English. I know you're going to say that this is just the internet but A.) If you do not speak well all the time you will eventually not speak well all the time and B.) It is really hard to read and it is not hard to type out the real words. I can guarantee that you are not getting very much respect here because of how you speak. We really are trying to help you, do not be offended.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i dont want anyone to be offended. i just hate that sh!t.

for the record, typing "juss" requires the exact same number of keystrokes as "just".

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thats over-reacting.
just because i hate something doesnt mean you cant continue to do it. some people actually make that their life's work. i have an ex wife, after all.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Originally posted by Ryan'sTc@Sep 24 2005, 11:43 AM
Can you still by that model and if not what do you use on her now? What size are they anyways? Just courious.
They're still available, but not in the Supra specific construction. In '94 you had to give your VIN to get a set of them because they only made so many for Supras. Sizes were 255/40/17 and 235/45/17. You can get better tires now, like the Pilot Sport Cups, and some of them are a LOT cheaper (like Kumho, they make really great tires for really great prices).

vtecKiller:

yo mang, dis dun make u sown kewl it make u sown dum, real dum an lazy. izzat wut u wan? dat wut i think.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.