Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone has a pic of the overlay kit that Bluebat makes of the reverse taillight in smoke grey? I am talking about just the part that is clear on the taillights to see if anyone has the smoke overlay kit he sells?

Thanks,

r2

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I haven't seen those ones, but I'm just warning you to be careful of his rear overlays. I had an extremely hard time with them. His front overlays are great, but I didn't have a good experience with the rear ones.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Azrael@Mar 27 2005, 10:50 PM
I haven't seen those ones, but I'm just warning you to be careful of his rear overlays. I had an extremely hard time with them. His front overlays are great, but I didn't have a good experience with the rear ones.
Thanks for the update. I have used his products before on my matrix I had. I used two different tail overlays and both were great. Taking them off is a trick, but its not that hard if that is what you were refering to...the headlight over lays! Man, those were a beast to get off my matrix!!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I have an overlay on my third brake light in the rear and I love it, of course I am going to have to get the tail light overlays just because I have a BSP!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I bought taillight overlays from Clear Guard, i don't have pics but when i do i will post them up.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oops. sorry andrew i got some new pics but havent sent them yet..ah well, those look great! thanks again for the great product!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.