Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the blue lights I hear people talkin about? What do they look like? Where are they at? How much are they?

Just a few quick questions! Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
409 Posts
are you talking about blue headlights or the light kit that can be installed in your car like near your pedals and the same place on the passenger side as well as the cup holders?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont know, i'm guessing the ones inside the car. i just see people talking about "installing blue lights" so i was curious as to what they are and how much they cost.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oooh that looks really cool! Thanks for the picture, I wanna get that on my tC!

(pardon my newbness)

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they're AMBER? ehh, is there anyway to make them blue?

·
Registered
409 Posts
our gauges and like radio and stuff have a amber glow, im sure you could change that with some aftermarket stuff, and the light comes in either blue or amber

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so there's now way to order it with different color backlights? does anybody have pictures of the amber lights? i wouldn't mind seeing them, im a sucker for bright lights! -=D

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by Eden Project@Aug 12 2004, 09:05 PM
so there's now way to order it with different color backlights? does anybody have pictures of the amber lights? i wouldn't mind seeing them, im a sucker for bright lights! -=D
Sorry you can't order them from the factory with different colors... like other people have said... you can probably get them changed out.

I didn't like the amber at first but now I'm getting used to it... its kinda soft on the eyes...

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mm cool, but does somebody have pics of the amber? i wanna see how it looks.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by Eden Project@Aug 12 2004, 09:12 PM
mm cool, but does somebody have pics of the amber? i wanna see how it looks.
Hold on... let me go outside and take some of the amber interior... (stock console ...) for you... will take about 10 minutes to get and post..

·
Registered
409 Posts
a lot of ppl will not like the LED lights, but i think its sort of cool, but it might get old quite fast, like after the first showing off to all ur friends it becomes pretty useless, well maybe itll help you find things under ur seat? i 0n0 but if you can afford it and you like it =) once i get a job, i might waste some money on lights =) or maybe ill go with some after market ones =)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
sorry but I couldn't figure out how to work my digicam without its flash going off... no pics for you. I did get a short video of the stock amber lights.... email or pm me with your email address and I will email the file off to you.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I have a few night pics, but they're on my 'puter at home. I tried to search the internet for some too, but most of the night pics I'm finding are all EXTERIOR pictures at night...which sucks.

I'll keep looking though, and I'll post my own pics tonight if I can't find something for ya'!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I just got my Interior Blue Light Kit installed by the dealer, and I'll take some pictures at night when I get around to it. It's barely visible during the day.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
awesome guys (and girl) for your input! i appreciate it!

·
Registered
793 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts