Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anybody knows anyone that has blue leds for their dash instead of the ambers. the reason i am wondering is because i was wondering where they got this done or if they did it themselves. also i am wondering if they could do this to my tc because i want blue leds instead of amber and because i am not good at that kind of stuff. oh by the way i live in southern california. so please let me know. thanks.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I know me, and I have blue LEDs in my dash.

The guy you need to talk to goes by the name cleancustoms on ScionLife. You can find him and more information about his work here.

·
Registered
832 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
for those of u people that has the blue led underlighting, can u guys tell me where to connect the powersource? i got these blue led lights with wire and resistors already on them and would like to install it to look like the optional Led lighting for the scion.

·
Registered
119 Posts
yea that looks real cool... Im a little skeptical about buying aftermaket leds for that job though...I already went through a set in my headlights..id be pretty pissed if one of the cluster leds blew early. it seems like a pretty extensive job

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
by the way courier11sec, i did search for this topic and found nothing, so don't scold me, it's not my fault people make it so difficult to find stuff on here, and then one someone doesn't find what they are looking for you people are quick to scold them for something that is not there fault.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Originally posted by FATStc@Jan 2 2006, 03:44 PM
by the way courier11sec, i did search for this topic and found nothing, so don't scold me, it's not my fault people make it so difficult to find stuff on here, and then one someone doesn't find what they are looking for you people are quick to scold them for something that is not there fault.
Yeah, you're right we do our best to make finding things difficult. Not to worry we all enjoy typing the same crap over and over again for people too feeble to figure out what a search parameter looks like or how it works. We are here to serve you and your ilk because we have no lives and certainly nothing better to do than repeat ourselves.

So, should we assume you are feeble minded from here on, and assume you will replicate existing threads because searching is too hard?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no one had to say that you had to answer my question. its not my fault that you had to come stick your head into something you don't belong in. oh and again its not my fault that you lo bux racer are a dumbass. i am suprised that you even know how to talk, windowlicker! hey why don't you go crap your pants. man i am glad that i did not go buy that scion tc...what a rip off...have fun with your hard to search for threads website. later bitches.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
haha.

$20 says he just makes a new nickname.

Btw, for those that have done the LEDs as DIY, you think it would be over the top for a relative solder-newb to try? From what I've read, it's just heating up the area of the original LED, pulling it off, re-heating, and sticking the new one on there yea?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
whoa that guy got pissed real fast. im sorry i had to see that. i figured it would happen tho. newbs take the black and white type straight to heart. wish it didnt have to be like that but oh well. maturity comes with age...

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.