Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I just got my tC last saturday, and I'm loving it. I'm not sure if this topic has been posted before or not, but I was jw about the awareness of blind spots in all four corners of the car? Does anyone else have this problem with huge blind spots? Maybe it's because i'm short.... (5 foot 5), but i just wanted to know if you guys have this problem as well. Also, sorta switiching topics, what speakers and amp should i get for my car with a price limit of around 500-700?

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
as far as the blind spots i only noticed them when i first got the car and then i adkusted my driving habits very quickly. About the audio, you need to post that in the audio section and i'm sure you'll get some suggestions. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I agree. Right after I got my car, I had trouble with the blindspots, especially the C pilars. You just have to be extra careful when you back out of parking stalls. That's my biggest concern, especially at night. I don't have much trouble on the roads because I use my mirrors a lot, but it just takes time to get use to the dimensions of the car.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. I thought it was because I am 6'2" with a 34" inseam (long torso). Sounds like everyone has an adjustment period.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I came from my last car being a convertible. You should talk about blind spots then.
These are nothing compared to what I was used to.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I too had an adjustment period after first getting the car. But you'll get used to it soon enough. Like PWC said, if you use your mirrors a lot, those blind spots aren't that significant.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.